3 foot tank plus larger stand and some accessories

Discussion in 'Hardware For Sale/Swap' started by Shogan, 19 May 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Shogan

Shogan

Hey guys, I am going to be moving off to the UK, and have the following for sale soonish - i.e near the end of the week, or early next week.

First of all I need to see how much I can get for these items. I am not too clued up with tanks etc, and only have basic ideas as to what they are worth. I am currently using this setup as a fresh water aquarium, but anyway, I'm sure someone could find some use for these items.

[​IMG]

Sorry photo isn't great quality.

1. 3 Foot tank, 380mm high, 330mm deep. Has a black plastic cover.
    2. Pump - Resun internal power filter SP-2500L. 1400 liters per hour, very silent. Very overkill for this tank too I know! Price : R140.00 Only about 4 months old.
    3. Red spectrum "plant enhancing" aquarium light (Just short of the tank's length). Has a red ambience to the light. Has the power unit too. (It's not the starter type power brick thing, just a direct connection to the mains).
    4. 1 x albino coloured sychlid. If you don't want him with the tank, then I'm sure the toilet would. (Just kidding!!! :p) I'll take him to the pet shop to keep if he doesn't get a home.
    5. Tubular steel fish tank stand. 100cm x 65cm x 50cm (Larger than the tank). It is very sturdy - 28mm tubular steel, and coated with hammerite, but could do with a new coat soon. Has cross supports too.
    6. 300w heater unit. Never used, as it hasn't got cold enough yet. Also 4 months old, but has been sitting in the tank.

Let me know what offers you guys have, and I will consider :) Some of the items, I have already priced.

Location is PMB.

Thanks,

2. AdS Guest

to hide all adverts.
  3. Franske

Franske

I might be interested in the stand,pics of the stand please and what size,and ho much you want for it

4. Shogan

Shogan Thread Starter

Hi Franske. The dimensions of the stand are above, but I will try organise a camera asap to take a pic of the stand. It is very heavy, so I don't know how you would collect it!

5. Shogan

Shogan Thread Starter

Tank and equipment sold.

Stand is going to go to my old man, as it's too much of a hassle to get it transported anywhere (it weighs a ton!!) sorry Flanske if you were still interested.

6. jacquesb

jacquesb Retired Moderator

Hi Shogan - can I close this thread then?

Recent Posts

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.