2nd test

Reaction score
Is it possible to send a private message to all members requesting help via one message. That way everyone gets the popup.

RiaanP

Reaction score
All active members. Who at least did post / reply in the last week
Because inactive guys will not even open the website, so all those messages will stay in the system forever. Wasting space.
But then this will be like the shoutbox

RiaanP

Reaction score
or combine scubaninja and my idea. let the messages expire and automatically delete after 1 day. I mean the urgent HELP cry is useless when you get it 3 days later. Sent to all active for last week, expire auto after 24 hours and then you should not get 20 messages when you log on.

Reaction score
what about sending pms to people in your regain it will be pointless to get a plz came help me get my dog out the tank cuz the wrasse is pecking at the dog and the guy is in ct and me in jhb

leslie hempel

Sponsor
Reaction score
Reaction score
what about sending pms to people in your regain it will be pointless to get a plz came help me get my dog out the tank cuz the wrasse is pecking at the dog and the guy is in ct and me in jhb
nagg thats an easy one, just keep your dog out the tank.

but actually i dont think it should be area specific, most of the brains trust on masa is in dur.....i mean cape town! and its often the IDEAS more than the physical foot soldiers that help out. and guys may well have some experience with similar things whom may not be in your area.

viper357

Admin
Reaction score
Always thought you're colourblind;)
lol, I'm serious, I have tried in both Firefox and IE and I don't see any red text on the home page, if you or anyone else can show me a screenshot I would appreciate it.