2nd largest aquarium tank in the world

lol, it's like Rob's tank thread that ended in an algae debate which then ended up in a thread of its own. How about moving all this to "The whale shark debate"? :whistling:

history is always rewritten

but then from your link, keeping on reading...

So yes there are some front row players but mostly skinny little guys...:)

This sounds a little like me fishing, I go with the big rod and equipment gunning for the bad ass fish and land a 150-200g baby. Then lighten the tackle in bass fishing and land a little one barely small enough to get jammed on the hook - yet I hear about the bigger ones in the very same water I am fishing in, so why am I only seeing the small ones - because there are only small ones or because the others are just elusive but do exist?

lol, it's like Rob's tank thread that ended in an algae debate which then ended up in a thread of its own. How about moving all this to "The whale shark debate"? :whistling:

I see that thing happening every now and then, I was curious about a pump I have and got a tip to check out but the whole thread went off on another direction about my pond build and all sorts of cool stuff, the pump which was the original question was completely forgotten about by all, including myself :p

For the record i have swum with a Whale Shark and it is a life changine experience, perhaps one of the reasons for my strong feelings on the matter.

Neil, I'm jealous...
And I understand your point.

I made my point. And now, will rest my case your honour. (hopefully)

Luckyfish
Then they asked they asked the kids in the big cities.
Almost all answered, purple and white.
The mascot of the most popular chocolate in Germany MILKA, a cow where the black or brown patches were overpainted in purple.
Sad, but that's the way it is.
:) Yes, I saw that chocolate when I was in Germany. Imagine white and purple cows...

The cool part about those cows hey Riaan, is they make the coolest milkshakes I hear :) - if only, that would be something...like silkworm style, feed the cow on mint only and only milk it for milkshakes...hahaha...I have such a vivid imagination - far too many cartoon in my childhood

Milka-Cow-25254.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
:wtf: - you feeling OK vatso????????

That was a close call there Riaan, when I saw the horns I imidiately though the there is no way I will eat the chocolate made from that BULL milk...until I saw the udders :lol:, phew, huge sigh of relief :whistling:

That's what the whale sharks are signing in the tank

Last edited by a moderator:
The fact is, there is a rediculously huge tank out there which makes our homes look crazy small - that is ultimately what this thread is about isn't it??

REALLY big tanks :thumbup:

I could not have put it better myself:yeahdude:

Back
Top Bottom