2m x 650 x 650 full setup for sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
I dont want to do this but we are moving and there is another baby on the way..... so here goes. I dont want to sell seperate and im in the Durban area. i have enjoyed this tank for almost 2 years now. if i dont get my price ( as close to 50k as i can ) im going to suck it up and move the tank to the new house.

I will list all the coral and take photos as soon as i can, sold seperately the coral is worth around 20k.

Fish:

2 x yellow tangs
1 x purple tang
1 x powder blue
1 x tomato clown
1 x brown sugeon
1 x pencil surgeon
2 x nemos
1 x dominoe
1 x convict
1 x scopa tang
1 x regal tang
2 x king goldies
2 x goldies

Other inverts:

2 x coral banded shrimp
1 x big clam
1 x medium clam
1 x baby clam
2 x anenomes (huge)
250 kg's live rock
100kg aquamedic aragonite substrate

equpment:

light fitting and lights by reef inmates (4x 250 watt mh, 8 x 3ft t5s) (cost 11k without lights)
homemade moonlight
aquamedic kalkstirrer, peristaltic and auto top up
1 x waterboy 2 in one with pump
1 x waterboy ro unit 2 chamber + di chamber
2 x aquamedic nitrate reductor
reeftek rs2 skimmer (2 pump resurc)
2 x jager 3oo watt
2 x resun wavers
1 x 4800 return pump
2000x650x650 tank
galvanized stand
2 section sump holding about 300l
complet wrap around conopy and cupboard
all timers
air pump used to aerate the nitrate reductor effluent
5 180l bags of salt
1 1/2 buckets waterboy carbon
1 x aquamedic po4 remover bottle
2 x waterboy kalkwasser bottles
all test kits

Skimmer.jpg

05150034.jpg

thero.jpg

controlroom.jpg

Wow, the only way we get pics out of you is when you selling :whistling:

Very nice system :thumbup1:

Damn... don't sell!!!!!!!!!

i dont want to sell seperate. either the whole tank goes or im going to move it to the new house. just as much mission selling seperate as it is moving. the next tank is going to be 3000x1000x1000 at the new house. plus there are outrooms where i can get about 10 square meters of sps prop space going. i will be sad to see this tank go but the new one will be better and bigger.

Wizard - I can appreciate that you don't want to sell seperate. BUT, unfortunately experience have shown us that in the end MOST people end up selling seperate in any case.... :-(
People would rather buy single (or small number of) components/live stock....

BUT - it's your decision in the end if you would rather wait until you get an offer close to R50 000. It is just that there's not many people these days that can gather that amount of money cash all in one go.....

yeah i know, im open to any offers. just the one thats closest to what i want get the system. i am also willing to move the whole tank to the new place. i just see selling seperate as just as much ball ache as moving the whole tank to the new place. so if i get an offer i am happy with before i move i will let the tank go, if not i will suck it up and move the system. i will be builing a new tank at the new place to move evrything to just easier logisticaly and time wise to sell up and start again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom