2m tank Cheap

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Hello All,
I need to get rid of a 2m tank that I got a few months ago. It will not fit where we are moving to. I'm selling it cheap because I gotit cheap and I need to move it pretty quick. It is 2mX600x700 with a steel stand. I would like to get R1500.00. Will post pics later today when I get home.

Sorry about that. I'm in KZN just outside Durban. By Hillcrest area. I can arrange transport for the tank if needed.(locally)

Post a pic please..

Sorry everyone. I will post pics in the morning. It has been a busy weekend as usual. I will trade or sale but wait until you see pics and possibly see the tank in person only because I would like for you to be completely happy. Wouldn't want to make all my new friends mad. Need people to trade fags with later.:thumbup: I am selling becasue the place we are moving to will not contain it to my wife's standards. Personally I see nothing wrong with one chair and one 2m tank in our lounge.;)

DSCF4069.jpg

Tank and stand

DSCF4070.jpg

DSCF4071.jpg

Back viewA few nicks like this. Have filled with water for a week and no probs
DSCF4073.jpg

Under view of back over flow

Last edited by a moderator:
scubaninja, I would consider a trade if you are interested. Does your tank have an overflow built in and how deep is it? Does it have a stand? Maybe you could post a pic. Also, would like for you to see the tank to be happy.

my tank is brand new, bought it recently, havent even filled it yet. It does have an overflow unit, about 15cm deep cause i use a sump. pictures are on my thread, i've looked at your pics and it looks like your tank may need a bit of work, so i dont really want to take on troubles. is it just the tank and sand you are passing on in this setup? nothing else?

Hi Real Life, if still available next month we can definately chat;)...

i am moving next week so I would really like for it to be gone by then. I could hold off a week or two if I knew it was definitely going. What do you need to happen from my side to make it a go.:thumbup: Would you pick it up because shipping to Kimberley would be a killer.

Hey real life, looks like i'm gonna have to pass:( supports in the house wont be able to hold the weight of the tank:( wooden floor...:( would definitly take it otherwise, would love a big 2m..

Hi Real Life,

I accepted another job offer and is leaving my current company end of this month. Going to receive my pay five days late, and is just waiting for some other things to pay out as well! Will come fetch it myself or will otherwise ask my boet to come fetch it as I will be working a few weekends in the beginning as well! Just a pity you got to move it fast!:(

Mtroboer,
I can arrange to keep the tank where it is if you definitely want it. I will also lower the price to R1000.00 if it helps. Just give me an idea of when in september you could pic it up. I am flexible. Just let me know what you need. Thanks!;)

scubaninja,
I had a friend in the US that put a 2m tank in his house and did not check the support structure. 3 weeks later his tank went to the basement!:nono: I would rather be safe than sorry as well. It is never nice to see tidal waves in our homes.:p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom