250 w Metal Halide for sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
I have 2 x 250w Metal Halide reflectors complete with ballasts for sale.I will also give you the lamps which are BLV 1400k.Lamps are 3 months old.Price is R1000 per complete set.I am in Cape Town area.I am keen to sell as I am upgrading to 400w fittings.

If its the ones with diamond reflectors....The black ones..
Then I want first dibs...If not...Will pass

Zookeeper said:
I have 2 x 250w Metal Halide reflectors

jacuesb said:
Hi Zookeeper - does this include reflectors?

:stupid: :1:

Ridwaan I would think jacques saying "I am interested" would qualify him for first dibs...

That only applies to livestock lanzo but nice try :p

OK...ok.... I misread... sorry... saw it afterwards in the emails....

OK - still trying to convice the wife that I need to spend R1000 :)
So, yes - I would really like 1st dibs - but, I must still raise the cash. If Zookeeper is in a hurry to sell, then sell it... Otherwise, if not, I would still like those lights....

cool...

if jacques takes one, i wil take the other one, but only if its the luminarc type reflectors[the black diamond shape ones].if its not the luminarc type reflectors,i will take both if jacques does not take it...
let me know

cool...

if jacques takes one, i wil take the other one, but only if its the luminarc type reflectors[the black diamond shape ones].if its not the luminarc type reflectors,i will take both if jacques does not take it...
let me know
Ridwaan lets give Jacques a chance first .I would prefer to sell to some one in Cape Town, how would I send them to you I was told that you are in the Benoni/JHB area.

my freight co in cpt will come pick it up and send to me..

I would really like one of these light units Ridwaan - one would be ok. BUT, I don't have the money right now. I first have to see what my budget works out for the month.
Zookeeper - perhaps you can sell Ridwaan the other unit so long?
If I cannot make it at all, I will you all know. BUT, I am still making sums...

ok...i will take one unit so long.
if jacques dont take the other unit,i will take it aswell....

jacques,when will you be able to let us know when you will take the unit cos if you not gonna take it, then i can arrange collection of both units at one go...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom