2010 Calendar now available

Payment made, pm sent Dean ;)

Thanks everyone.

For those of you wanting and are trying to do group orders, I'll wait until you're finalised before I take your orders, but try not to wait too long, I think we need most orders in before Friday Next week to try and get them all delivered before the new year.

Guys and gals, please, just a reminder, please include your name and surname when sending me a PM with your address, it's really difficult to send stuff through the mail without a name on it, it also helps us to keep track of the payments and addresses etc. Many Thanks. :)

Mekaeel, how many must I send to you, is it just one extra for Andreas?

I'm sending a big batch to Marco, can I put yours and Andreas's in there too and you guys can collect from Marco?

Boss Sir. I will only ship QTY as per schedule from you Sir. As ordered Sir. BIG Q ON MY PART IS THAT SOME SPONSORS are not included on the delivery schedule Sir.

Have they not payed yet sir ??? or pardon me Sir for asking, Sir, is this a error in your meticulous schedule Sir?

Really need to get this right and in motion tomorrow. No woody mess up needed Ha Ha Ha.. Tat Tat what...

Boss Sir. I will only ship QTY as per schedule from you Sir. As ordered Sir. BIG Q ON MY PART IS THAT SOME SPONSORS are not included on the delivery schedule Sir.

Have they not payed yet sir ??? or pardon me Sir for asking, Sir, is this a error in your meticulous schedule Sir?

Really need to get this right and in motion tomorrow. No woody mess up needed Ha Ha Ha.. Tat Tat what...
You just do what I tell you to, do not question me, just comply...!!!:biggrin:

Only 2 sponsors are outstanding, I will remind them tomorrow.

More importantly though, have the calendars arrived yet????????????? Post pics:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Eishh... Bad new sir:(. The wire binders closed on Tuesday and did not deliver and and and hum....

Good news:slayer:, Stan dented a kneecap and pulled a toe nail. We will fetch (calender or kneecap a nail) and start shipping tomorrow. I am on top of it Sir. Collating the shipping for tomorrow's dispatch.:thumbup:

Pic,s of collection and boasting will be posted on receipt so that those that have not purchased yet get the i wants.

Shipping tracking no.s will be sent via MASA notification.

@viper357 from the shipping no,s you have given me there are very few left. Sorry it is too late to increase volumes for this years calendar.

Anyway the whole lot of calendars could be shipped/done and dusted by the weekend. So reefers if you snooze you loose.

PS 12 left

Hours

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom