[SOLD] 2 x Vortech MP10W QD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Name of Item/s: 2 x Vortech MP10W QD - (The new Quiet Drive version)
Your Location: Durban
Shipping or Collection or Both?: Either - Shipping at your expense & risk tho.
Price: R3500 each or R6500 for both - Thats R1000 each below retail price - I'm not in any hurry to sell them so its not going to become a fire sale price.

Info and Images:
Units are as new,only 5 months old,Only reason there up for sale is i upgraded tank & these are not quite able to work on the thicker glass size i have now. They worked fine on RSM 250 which is 10mm glass thickness.

NOTE: Your thread will be deleted if you do not upload any photo's of actual items being sold.

Reaction score
Hi, are these still covered under warranty?
Yes their still within warranty period...... Vortech warranty is 1 year...I haven't done the online warranty registration on them but they are under 1 year since purchase.
They were both bought from Jungle Aquatics

Last edited:
Reaction score
Whats your best price on a unit?
Hi, what i posted i'm sticking to, Its R1000 below new price & the units are in 100% condition.
By the way, the wifi part i saw you asking about in another thread isn't just for light control it allows the pumps to talk to one other when you have more than 1..eg sync/anti-sync,feed mode etc

Reaction score
They won't be too strong as you can just dial them down & make the flow as little or as strong as you wish...my rsm 250 i had 1 on either end & was running them at about 30% with a mix of LPS & SPS ...that tank is 93 x 40 x 50...shipping not sure, to a main centre probably R100 on nextday with Blueline but to where you are i would have no idea......Amazon says 1.4kg for weight & each box is 28cm x28cm x8cm....without allowing for any packing material.

Status
Not open for further replies.