[SOLD] 2 x 32" LED Full HD TV's

Discussion in 'Junk Yard' started by chikaboo, 30 Jan 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. chikaboo

chikaboo

Hey there guys ... I have 2 x Samsung 32" Full HD Tv's for sale ... I bought these for a customer and now they have decided to go bigger for their cctv systems .... These units are still brand new sealed in their boxes and both are going for R500 less than what you would pay in places like Hi-Fi Corp or Game ..... The guarantee will be honored by my surveillance company and Samsung themselves will gladly entertain you as this is not grey market stuff .... The only pics I have are of the boxes as the units are still sealed so obviously don't have pics of the actual units but these are the labels on them .... These tv's have to go so if you feel you have a reasonable offer .. Let me know but like I said ... Do your homework and check if you can buy them cheaper than this in a shop ....

The 32" 3D 6000 series is going for R8000 and the 32" 5000 series for R5500 .... If you in Jhb or Durbs I can maybe organise getting it to you free but Cpt is best via courier and I can pay half the freight charges ....

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: 30 Jan 2012
  2. AdS Guest

to hide all adverts.
  3. cclarity

cclarity

I will be going down there shortly to do some work in the new mall, so if any one in JHB wants them I can bring them up.

4. chikaboo

chikaboo Thread Starter

Thanx for helping out bud ... much appreciated:thumbup: .... Even if nobody wants the tv's, pop by for a chat or if you need anything while busy here in Newcastle feel free to give me a shout .... Newcastle is a small town and we well connected, so if short of something let me know ... will try to help where I can

5. Gummi Bear

Gummi Bear

Will take both you have P.M

Last edited: 31 Jan 2012
  6. chikaboo

chikaboo Thread Starter

Got both your PM's ... No worries bud .... We all guilty of speed reading here on MASA:p

7. Gummi Bear

Gummi Bear

Sorry I am out Still up for grabs at an Awesome price

8. chikaboo

chikaboo Thread Starter

Mods plz close ... Tv's were installed in my parent's home ... Afterall they said might as well put them there as eventually all comes to me and might as well let them enjoy the tv's

Recent Posts

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.