2 part additive

Discussion in 'General Discussions and Advice' started by Fraser W, 17 Mar 2015.

1. Fraser W

Fraser W Swazi Reefer

hi all

i am looking for info on additives that i can use to dose for alk ca and maybe mg but thats not so important as a manual dose twice a week keeps it @ 1400ppm.. i have tried for the past 2 weeks to use reef builder in a dosing container but it seems to keep settling at the bottom of the container and then does not add the right amount of alk that i would like it to.. please recommend something i would like to also maybe try the balling method (as i do regular water changes) where could i buy balling salts or a good 2 part dosing additive.. i use about .5dkh of alk per day and where i could buy it in the jhb or pta area

thanks fraser w

2. AdS Guest

to hide all adverts.
  3. Esmond

Esmond

aDD A SMALL powerhead in the container taht will keep the additives in suspension.

4. dallasg

dallasg Moderator MASA Contributor

5. ziyaadb

ziyaadb

Please your reactors Bud

Recent Posts