2 Oceans?

Reaction score
Does anybody know who built the 2 oceans aquarium and where I can get a hold of him?
help would be much apreciated!:)

Does anybody know who built the 2 oceans aquarium and where I can get a hold of him?
help would be much apreciated!:)

Wow, sound like your planning a tank and a half:thumbup:

I think best would be to phone them and ask

help would be much appreciated!:)

three contractors was involve in building the tanks and boy did they pick up hassles the aquarium sued them for R14m
What happened was the polyurethane lining what they used for water proofing the tanks became porous and the sea water leak Through into the concrete what a bugger up.Lucky for them the appeal was dismissed.
speak to Sean our own tank building speciallist.

Hi Renier the last builder of 2 oceans aquarium is based in jhb and fuuuuuuuuuuuu my friend over for R60000 but thats another story,beware of con artist in this trade

..... yea and another guy down here for R100 000 - but he had it coming.... the R100 000 guy.... Karma and all :D

Ok so no company trustworthy ? Anybody got seans contact details?

Ok so no company trustworthy ? Anybody got seans contact details?

Click on members list and look him up...
Then you pm him ;)

Renier - that is Sean Koekemoer!
He built himself a HUGE tank......

Perhaps you can TRY and get hold of Glynn Foreman - he has a 8000 litre tank...

Another person you can try - is Flappy - he can perhaps tell you who built HIS tank (he is here in Cape Town - Melkbos).... PM Flappy perhaps as well....

Back
Top Bottom