2 Oceans

Reaction score
I am going to CPT soon and want to know if there are any aquariums worth well visiting ?

And I don't want to go see dolphins and seals :whistling:

Reaction score
Whats wrong with seals? haha ;) Wife going to be feeding the fish? ;)

jacquesb

Retired Moderator
Reaction score
Warr - Unfortunately, for you (and us) being reefers, MOST public aquariums are a bit of a let-down. Especially compared to what you see on this forum and in some fellow reefers homes...

BTW - you must PM me when you going to be here - we can perhaps get together for a drink one evening..... (PM me your contact no - I will call you).

BUT - saying that of the two oceans - it is still very interesting to go and see how they do things. Ask them if they can show you their surge device they use - HUGELY interesting....

Reaction score
Altough 2OA is well worth a visit, not much in the form of reeftanks there. You will see better displays in reefers homes.

Muz

Reaction score
Do I hear Tank Tour ???

Muz

Reaction score
OK, you sit and drink beer.. we will take the guys around to see some tanks and drink beer !

jacquesb

Retired Moderator
Reaction score
Crispin - Gali - you guys are MORE than welcome!

My tank is taking VERY nice shape now. I will post some more pics this coming weekend.

BUT - there is still some more bryopsis left on one or two pieces of live rock. Pity - I cannot "cook" them because they have corals on them!