2-in-1 reactor

Reaction score
Hi Marco,

Please can you PM me the pricing on the 2-in-1 reactor of yours with the Hailea feeder pump with shipping up to JHB?

Thanks
Neil

Reaction score
Joint shipping? :thumbup:

I'm literally around the corner from you
Sounds good!

Marco please also let me know if you agree with ziyaads post in another thread and let me know if you've tried it.

in my experience so far they do the job. Im sure that it would be able to fluidise Rowaphos but make sure you have a strong enough pump, the pump i have(small haleia) is too small so i could not fluidise it but its perfect for the seachem or brightwells Alumn based phos remover as it will not fluidise it and not break it, up the water just flows through.

Reaction score
tagging along as i want to fluidise the rowa in the 2 in 1. will same me lotsa hassles.

BTW leme explain why i could not fluidise it - it just filled up with water and started leaking. when i put the Brighwells extrax phos it flowed through perfectly
Has the 500lph pump

Reaction score
hello guys....sorry , been off line....hectic on site.

yip the dual reactors work well.....just need to add a bigger pump......hx6520 or hx 6530 with valve to adjust the flow (if you wanna use rowa)

i have even sent the units out with flowtek 1200 pumps on....work well

just remember though as with most reactors if there is a restriction....which you should not get unless sponges are used or the pump intake is blocked then you should get it to fluidise if the right size pump is used.

the design of our repackable cartridge alows for even distribution of water through out the chamber at all times.....weather fluidizing or not.
it does noty let little "rivers" to form in the chamber

Reaction score
Hi Marco, Pm me a price for two units. Can they run in series with one pump and can I put anything in it?

Reaction score
Marco, please can you PM pricing of the reactors with shipping up to JHB

Top Bottom