15k purple blue MH

Reaction score
Hey guys. Fishstreet has these 15k 150w mh globes. They say its purple blue. Has anyone seen these or have them? What do you guys think of it? Here is the page
HQI Light 150W

How are the quality of the globes. Want blv 20k's but this seems cool and will work out cheaper, but are they worth it?

Thanks
Tre

buuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuump!

haha yeah :) .. BLV are top quality and at a great price. If these 15k ones are good then Ill get that

Hey guys. Fishstreet has these 15k 150w mh globes. They say its purple blue. Has anyone seen these or have them? What do you guys think of it? Here is the page

How will you get it here and at6 what cost? I will join in if you are getting I think.

Well ziyaad wants to buy some so I will probably chip in with him.. Need to know if its worth it first

Well ziyaad wants to buy some so I will probably chip in with him.. Need to know if its worth it first

Please let me know when you have decided-I think I would like to get one as well. My globe is is about 18 months old now and the blue is sort of weak now.(20000k BLV)

the BLV 20k is one of the best MH globes you can get hey. With these cheap globes we are taking a risk

book me down for 1 as well.. pricing?

17604e42314c6daa2.jpg

17604e4231763350b.jpg

These are the only pics i could find that show the color of these bulbs.
If I am violating any rules then my humble apologies.

hmm better get my backside in order to make those MH fittings for my tank

I need to do my light hood for the cube as well...
Still need to get my light from Ariel just haven't got the time to pick it up.

@Loki

dude please come and visit and give some ideas as i want to run the 3*MH and take off the T5's

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom