150w MH for sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

viper357

Admin
Reaction score
I have 3 x 150w Metal Halide sets for sale, which includes radiant light fittings, magnetic ballasts, diy reflector inserts and 14k BLV globes, the globes are probably about a year old but still shining brightly :p

I have one of the smaller grey ballasts and 2 of the bigger white ballasts.

Asking R350 each setup, excludes shipping.

Willing to ship via normal parcel mail with a tracking number, delivery takes about 1 week, not too sure how much shipping will cost as the ballasts are very heavy, I would guess shipping at about R80.

148da1ef30b989.jpg

148da1f0dcb468.jpg

Just specify who carries light bulb risk. I sold one and apparently the bulb stopped working after transit so i refunded the guy half the bucks.:thumbup:

Just specify who carries light bulb risk. I sold one and apparently the bulb stopped working after transit so i refunded the guy half the bucks.:thumbup:
Well I can't really guarantee the bulbs once they have left me, they do all work though and will be well wrapped in bubble wrap to minimise the risk of damage during transit.

Yea but no sense in two people paying the same schoolfees, so i just thought id mention it. Not that either party is wrong . I just thought it needs to be specified before a sale cos lights may get brittle with usage:thumbup:

Viper, if the bulb could be at risk, why not just leave it in the fitting?
It could become dislodged in the fitting during shipping and start rattling about in there, better to wrap it individually. Besides the bulbs are about a year old so will need replacing soon.

hey dean .... what price for both the units ?? can u please sms the answer as im not online too often my number is*********

Last edited by a moderator:
Pietermaritzburg. Shipping via normal parcel mail is R40.

Pietermaritzburg. Shipping via normal parcel mail is R40.

Lemme find out by GF wot shipping price she can org me....she works for a courier...then ill let u know...want one unit

Viper, il buy those last two last units from you, im in dire need of MH lighting!!

Thanks

PM sent btw :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom