[SOLD] 1500 liter rimless Idol Marine Tank

Status
Not open for further replies.

hotdog83

Clone Fish
Reaction score
Hi guys,

I bought Adrian Fynn's 2000x1000x700mm rimless 24mm tank a while back with all the equipment (double 12mm glass). I have decided to sell the tank, stand and sump, and custom build a tank to fit in the house while using the equipment from his tank. It is going to take another year or two before I upgrade, so would rather sell the tank now and put the equipment in storage until then. The tank, stand and sump is yours for R10 000. Pickup only from near Cresta in Johannesburg, you might need to arrange professional tank movers, as it weighs upwards of 600kg. The pic below is just before it was moved from Adrian's place.

IMG_5458.JPG

Can you better the price and what's th size of the sump

Hi, what do you have in mind? The sump size is probably around 1.8mx90cmx40cm lxwxh or so? I can throw in the frag tank in that pic as well as the Iwaki return pump that was on the tank when Adrian ran it.

Can you better the price and what's th size of the sump
Hi, what do you have in mind? The sump size is probably around 1.8mx90cmx40cm lxwxh or so? I can throw in the frag tank in that pic as well as the Iwaki return pump that was on the tank when Adrian. Please do what's up me 0827163347

Interested in the tank etc.
Is the tank fairly easily accessible (to get the tank out etc) or is it in maze of stairs and slim hallways? Asking as I bought a big tank where I got Keith to move it from GMan's place where the "difficulty" was on Expert Level

Hi Scotty, It has to go through one double door and 2 single doors, and only one small step, so relatively easy. It does have to be turned on its side to fit through the single doors though. Probably a 30m walk with the tank onto a trailer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom