Reaction score
Name of Item/s- 11kg CO2 cylinder with HSL Solenoid Valve
Your Location- Linden, Johannesburg
Shipping or Collection or Both?- Collection Only
Price- R1000
Advertised Elsewhere? YES or NO- NO

Info and Images-

Hi guys,

Selling an empty 11kg CO2 cylinder with solenoid valve. Will also include just the body of Reef Octo CR5000C multi reactor for free (needs some TLC, but good for Carx spares probably). Reason for selling is that I converted my carx into a sulfur denitrator and don't need the CO2 anymore, plus I don't need the extra reactor body, it is just taking up space.
image.jpeg

image.jpeg

NOTE: Your thread will be deleted if you do not upload any photo's of actual items being sold.

image.jpeg

hotdog83
That's not a 11kg. It's either a 2kg or 5kg CO2.
If you seeing a stamping saying 11kg, then that is probably the tare weight before the actual gas is added. It more than likely a 5kg CO2. I work this everyday.
Hope this helps
M

The cylinder then weighs 11kg. Didn't know the weight quoted should be the CO2 weight inside and not cylinder weight. Will remember that.

The charge weight with which it is filled is normally the extinguisher size. Ie.

2kg CO2 Steel
Empty weights 5 to 6kgs
Full weights 7 to 8kgs

5kg CO2 Steel
Empty weights 11 to 12kg
Full weights 16 to 11kg

These also depend on the make of CO2 Cylinder.

There you go. Lol!!!

Then a 2kg a 2kg filling capacity. Sorry to hijack your for sale thread buddy. Just thought to share this knowledge.
M

No worries, thank you. I was just checking the stamp on the cylinder to get an actual size.

Pity u in jhb..would have taken this if I could get it to ct..u willing to sell reg and solenoid separately?

Pity u in jhb..would have taken this if I could get it to ct..u willing to sell reg and solenoid separately?

Can I just give it a week and see if there is not someone that wants it with the cylinder? Else I'll split.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom