100L Nano to sell/swop for MH

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
As some of you reefers know by this time i have lost my job... Still fighting to get my bonus and overtime... Well, i have not lost all hope on my tanks, finding new ways and cheap whys to keep them running good... Well im swoping my Aqua H20 62 Nano with dark brown cabinette for a MH, DIY dosnt matter or for R500neg bucks... I have a corner tank with stand but no pimps and lights for R250neg... its +-130L

The corner tank...

IMAGE_070.jpg

The Nano... Its without the Live stock and LR, only tank lights filtre and stand...

IMG_0051.jpg

Kind Regards
Jason

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey nic... There is no pumps or skimmer... Its the Aqua H20 62 series nano... Build in filtre that runs over the top and then the lights... All build in a plasic canopy... I will ship yes but then you should arrange its yourself...

It's one of those things hey... Well its going ok, looking for the right job, in meen wile im working for my dad...

Dude whats the catch?

Yeah shipping not on the cheap side... Well courier no les then 750 and airfright 450... Will phone around today and let you know...

Yeah shipping not on the cheap side... Well courier no les then 750 and airfright 450... Will phone around today and let you know...

If you can get it to my CPT offices in Belville they will organise the rest. The shipping from JHB to you, need to give some thought ?

That i can do... I'm in parow, 5min away from me.. How much will that be round about? Ok full dimentions of the unit and weight of the unit?

I get that through to you later , when back at home. Remind me if I have forgotten :whistling:

Thanks dude... Geeze, you asking me to remind you, not a bright idee, 5min from now i will have forgotten about this... lol Will do... Thanks

Thanks... Will find out and let you know ASAP...

Both tanks sold...

Thanks guys...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom