10 000 mark, Tank or thread killer???

Concrete tank or thread killer 10 000 hits?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Mike

Retired Moderator
Reaction score
I would rather your tank thread hit 10,000 before the demented ramblings on the thread killer:lol: :lol:

Reaction score
im going for your tank thread

Kanga

Retired Moderator
Reaction score
Heard there is a reef neccecaty (generator) up for first price if you break the 10 000 mark...:lol:

(Spelling??)
Yip its one of these that you can attach to your exercise bike:whistling: With hard work you could run and air pump for hours:thumbup:
65479ffcf682f0c.jpg

BTW, I also hope your tank hits 10 000 first:thumbup:

Reaction score
Yip its one of these that you can attach to your exercise bike:whistling: With hard work you could run and air pump for hours:thumbup:
Kanga, the last time (Last November on my Kids Bike) I rode a Bike (bycicle), it never looked/worked the same. According to my son after that dreadful day(I still think of my sore bum): "DAD YOU BROKE MY BIKE, LOOK HOW THE WHEELS ARE BENT, THE SPROCKET IS ALSO BENT, WHA.. WHA ...WHA!!!!! Needless to say, that was the last time I would ever got onto a bike:nono:

If you dik, you dik bru, no excuses....LOL

Kanga

Retired Moderator
Reaction score
Kanga, the last time (Last November on my Kids Bike) I rode a Bike (bycicle), it never looked/worked the same. According to my son after that dreadful day(I still think of my sore bum): "DAD YOU BROKE MY BIKE, LOOK HOW THE WHEELS ARE BENT, THE SPROCKET IS ALSO BENT, WHA.. WHA ...WHA!!!!! Needless to say, that was the last time I would ever got onto a bike:nono:

If you dik, you dik bru, no excuses....LOL
I hear you, I hear you:lol::lol:

Kanga

Retired Moderator
Reaction score
Yep, and i'm guessing a little badge round your name with "most viewed" on it:whistling:

No expense spared etc:lol:
once knew a lovely dancer with a badge like that:whistling:

Reaction score
Let it be known that "Sean's Concrete Tank" has had 10 000 hits by 21h00 tonight, so that means that MASA has been hit with it. First for MASA threads to have 10 000 hits....

Congraulations Sean, you have spread the word well.....LoL

Last edited:

Kanga

Retired Moderator
Reaction score
Let it me known that "Sean's Concrete Tank" has had 10 000 hits by 21h00 tonight, so that means that MASA has been hit with it. First for MASA threads to have 10 000 hits....

Congraulations Sean, you have spread the word well.....LoL
Well done Sean, you certainly brought a lot of interest to our home:thumbup:

viper357

Admin
Reaction score
:lol: Congrats Sean, and you're also about to make 1000 posts too, been a good weekend for you :thumbup:

Mike

Retired Moderator
Reaction score
Well doen Sean, a worthy tank build thread to have hit the "big one" couldn't have happened without the MASA massive though, well done everyone.:thumbup: :thumbup:

Reaction score
:lol: Congrats Sean, and you're also about to make 1000 posts too, been a good weekend for you :thumbup:
Thank you all.. not easy to find other sites interested in the same hobby though. Shotto Dean, never even realised I am also close to a 1000. So please excuse my blabbering for the next hour or so to reach 1000.......:whistling: