Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Hardware for sale
Thread title:
1.5m Tank Free en verniet​
Shipping or Collection only:
Collection Only​
Photo's and description/list of items for sale:
I have this old 1.5mx600x600 tank taking up space in my garage. It includes a canopy, stand, front and side covers with doors. It has scratches on the front pane so not ideal as a DT but very useful as a holding/frag tank. Corner overflow in the right corner. See pics.(very dirty and needs some cleaning to get old coralline algea off)

8354c6bd603e8f92.jpg

8354c6bd66e611f9.jpg

If you can carry it away you can have it for free and for nothing. First come, first serve.​
Notes:
I also have some 10mm glass you can have. Was used for another 1.5m tank that I cut up.​

Hi..2nd dibz if mandarin man is not taking it..i REALLY need a tank this size

fantastic! i need tanks for breeding attempts! will pm you!

Up to you, but what the hell do you want with such huge tank? I´m not even interested!

1st dibbs to Mandarinman
2nd dibbs to Frans
3rd dibbs to 4age (Sorry dude, Frans pm'd me before your reply.)

Again, this tank should only be used for frags/breeding/hospital tank/remote sump or to bath your cat. It has scratches.

Hi frans...if you nedd it for breeding or quarantine..i will gladly swop you a 1,2m tank for it...i need a 5foot tank for a setup i want to do

naw! im just pulling marcels leg!

Sis man

are you getting all these new ideas from those magazines?

Does glen read ? Last time I saw him with a magazine it wasnt really what I would call an "actuality mag" ;)

Hi frans...if you nedd it for breeding or quarantine..i will gladly swop you a 1,2m tank for it...i need a 5foot tank for a setup i want to do

Sorry 4age I also need just bigger than 1,2 for what i need to do...

fransicle you can have it boetvaas! lol i know you need tank for mrs mermaid

Thanx Glen , I will speak to Jd & organise , let me know the measurements for the one i need to build from the other glass

Sis man

Does glen read ? Last time I saw him with a magazine it wasnt really what I would call an "actuality mag" ;)

Sorry 4age I also need just bigger than 1,2 for what i need to do...

Thanx Glen , I will speak to Jd & organise , let me know the measurements for the one i need to build from the other glass
sorry guys i haveto confess i like reading frans's Coral mags lol. i am getting the design finished this week or early next week. my pelagic spawning tank for the mandarins

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom