Zuna's 600 cube work in progress

some picture updates since installing new orphek 156 xp led unit.
its about 70cm above the water surface at the moment, i will drop it by 5cm every week so corals can adjust to the new lights

081.jpg

080.jpg

079.jpg

078.jpg

077.jpg

076.jpg

074.jpg

073.jpg

072.jpg

071.jpg

070.jpg

069.jpg

068.jpg

067.jpg

Last edited:
before i hung the lights up i just put it on the top of the tank and the light was not spread across my tank so i removed them. should i put them back

Last edited:
Looks good, but don't you think it should be a bit lower?

@Ayoob they are hey the first night i had them on i couldnt sleep cause my eyes was all funny because of the light, felt like i had arc eyes
@ mc im dropping the every week by 5 cm to acclimate my corals to them

Last edited by a moderator:
they are hey the first night i had them on i couldnt sleep cause my eyes was all funny because of the light, felt like i had arc eyes

:lol: that is extremely bright

i was using 2 vertex illumilux units supplemented with 4 t5 globes
and befor that i had a 200w mh with 4 T5's

Compared to that of what you have used?

yip definately and i cant switch between daylight and moonlight now. accorrding to Adee the unit is to big for my tank and he sujested i get a bigger tank. my fiancee is not very impressed with that idea :p

Any updates on this tank?
howzit
only update ive got is that ive been away for two week and when i got home i only have two fish, 1 acropora and half an Acanthastrea left.
apparently my niece 1year old decided that my fish would like to have some juice and sweets. hopefully ill find some nice sps frags soon

howzit
only update ive got is that ive been away for two week and when i got home i only have two fish, 1 acropora and half an Acanthastrea left.
apparently my niece 1year old decided that my fish would like to have some juice and sweets. hopefully ill find some nice sps frags soon

I wouldn't have a niece after that:p

Back
Top Bottom