Zak's 4ft

44994f0f29b361cf2.jpg

44994f0f29b3d2537.jpg

44994f0f29b43b775.jpg

44994f0f29b499f14.jpg

44994f0f29b4f3c6b.jpg

44994f0f29f25f1c8.jpg

44994f0f29f29454e.jpg

was starting to worry what happened to you man! Tank looks like its coming along nicely!

nice man...how long it been running for??? that substrate looks really clean

Tank running for almost a year. Between the sand sifting star, diamond goby and Nasarius snails, they keep the sand as clean as the day I put it in one year ago..

was starting to worry what happened to you man! Tank looks like its coming along nicely!

Work in progress. Wish i had a better camera, im using a htc desire with 5MP cam, im not impressed..Tank has settled down nicely, but still not where I want it..

44994f943e30c0466.jpg

44994f943e3127ad0.jpg

44994f943e3183bca.jpg

44994f943e31dc53e.jpg

Looking good @zak, but you need a few frags ;)

Im just beginning to get a handle on my NO3 and PO4, soon as they are in check, im gonna start stocking, starting with a Sarco from one Steven :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Work in progress. Wish i had a better camera, im using a htc desire with 5MP cam, im not impressed..Tank has settled down nicely, but still not where I want it..

Check for a 2nd hand dslr camera. You can pick them up pretty cheap, for around the price of a normal point and shoot camera. Its well worth it! I have a cheapo dslr camera but have a look at my pics now compared to what they were!

Your tank is coming along great! You must get some monti caps if your no3 and po4 are decently low. They dont need top notch water like acros. You just need decent light and flow for them

Ive added a RBTA about 2 months ago, its doing great, hosting 2 clowns. Busy with LED build as well as an Arduino controller. Will post some decent pics soon as the new phone arrives :)

Great tank Zak! Was nice meeting you on saturday.
Thanks Omkar, would like to see some pics from you as well..

Check for a 2nd hand dslr camera. You can pick them up pretty cheap, for around the price of a normal point and shoot camera. Its well worth it! I have a cheapo dslr camera but have a look at my pics now compared to what they were!
Had a look at your thread, some excellent pics..

ummm phone? for high quality dslr shots? :whistling:
No sir, won't even come close.. But I'm sure it won't be worse than my existing phone. Oh, how's that frag of mine doing, still a frag?

Been a while since my last update, so here goes..

RBTA a year back before she split:

Nennie before split.jpg

Back
Top Bottom