World War 3??

Reaction score
hey guys,
i have a yellow eyed kole tang and i have added a orange shoulder tang
now to my tank.
the orange shoulder is around 1 com larger that the kole.

and the kole is really giving it hell.
its got nasty tang cuts.

my question is, do i have to haul one of them out or will this pass over time?
i am worried that my orange shoulder is going to stress itself to death due to the kole's aggression.

It is now maybe to late, as your lights should go out soon. Do some rockscaping. So that number one also think he is in a new place. And then switch the lights off so that they can go and sleep.

if it doesn't subside you may have to make a choice. possibly rescape to reset the territory so to speak, or move the kole to the sump until the orange shoulder can establish itself then return the kole. the cuts should heal nicely if they are eating nicely, and your water params are good.
Posted via Mobile Device

rather just catch the kole tang,sump him and wait for the orange shoulder to settle in nicely and do a rescapre to be safe.

i having the smae issure with a brown surgeon and regal tang,but my regal is a juvi so im putting juvi in a clear 5litre bottle in the DT,so that they can get use to him

made the bottle lastnite,need to upload sum pics of it

if the knives are out onj day one I doubt that a rescape is going to help that much. Seperate them and remove the fish you want the least.

I bought a blonde and unicorn naso's the unicorn died so two weeks later I found a unicorn which was this weekend, the blonde went ballistic on the unicorn.Last night the unicorn was playing with the blonde. Tonight they are both at me for food.

Furbz I hope it is the same with yours?

take the orange shoulder tang back
then go to lanzo and buy his big one that is in his tank
then there will be no problems

Just make each of them go to the Naughty corner until then can learn to play nice!!!

Back
Top Bottom