Win everything you spent @ PET STOP SA back!!!!

Discussion in 'Sponsor Specials' started by Moolis Moolman, 24 Mar 2016.

1. Moolis Moolman

Moolis Moolman Pet Stop SA Sponsor

15 Dec 2007
    Win Your entire aquarium spent back!!![​IMG][​IMG]

I LOVED your aquariums (entered into the lucky draw), even more than you can imagine. But every single owner I spoke to wanted to make their prized possession even BETTER.

How can I HELP?

Well I cannot go to everyone BUT I can help financially by starting the following competition.

Win your entire aquarium spent @ PET STOP SA back!!!!

How will I do this?

· Starting today 24/03/2016 we will have entry cards at the till point.

· You take a card/form and then all your spending will be noted on your card.

· On Monday 04/07/2016 we will start to collect filled in cards/forms and 2 weeks later on Saturday 16/07/2016 one of you will win a voucher to the same value YOU SPENT ON THAT CARD.

· The winner will receive a voucher to the SAME VALUE as the amount he spend at Pet Stop SA over this period.

Terms & Conditions:

· You have to hand in your card(s) before 14/07/2016 – late entry’s will not qualify

· every time you buy, Your card must be filled in & signed by the till lady

· You must keep your card with you and produce it with the actual purchase. Pet Stop staff are NOT ALLOWED to keep any card on behalf of clients

· No card can be signed afterword’s, you must ensure your card is with you when you do the purchase PLEASE – preventing fraud

· This is a lucky draw so EVERYONE stand an equal chance

· Staff does not qualify

· This competition is @ Pet Stop SA only (this time – next time the other stores will participate J )

· Clients that buy via Talita (outside shipping/courier clients) you qualify as well, as long as you ensure that you and Talita keep the same score.

· If your card is full an additional one will be given to you and added onto your total, therefore you do not lose out J

· The lucky draw is final. No correspondence will be entered into.

· The winning cards owner does not need to be present at the lucky draw.

· Lost card will be replaced with a new one but NO sales can be transferred from a lost card to the new one.

· Damaged card will be replaced and the sales clearly noted on it transferred to the new card. Ineligible transactions cannot be transferred

· The winning card’s voucher cannot be exchanged for cash.
Recent Posts