• Kent

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • ATI

Votes: 1 1.2%
  • Grotech

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
i use about 4 diff salt types, mix them all together and make my water from that, that way i have what i need and so far worked well for me.
RO, Instant Ocean,TM and red sea

I used H2Ocean from Delteck and batled with red slime from the start. I switched to Brightwell NeoMarine and the slime dissapeared after the first water change! Mix and disolves very quickly and makes 150 US Gallons. It also comes in a proper resealable drum with rubber seal to lock in freshness!!;)

yip i stick to Seachem and brightwell neo marine.....but regarding the two...i like Brightwell salt much more

with ati its just more stable for longer periods and i can do less water changes as i only do now once every 5-6weeks,not to bad i will say

IMarine, what % of water change do you do every 5-6 weeks?

do you add any vitamin, minerals, etc?

I used to use D+D but switched to Seachem Reef after battling with various filamentous algaes. Since changing, problem solved

I like that it mixes to the right levels of Cal and ALK.
Its also cheaper than D+D

Lanzo, how come you prefer BW to SC? I like the brightwell additives, so would like to try out their salt?

I've always used Real Ocean but no one is bringing them in anymore or something like that, can still get one box, but that's it :p

Now I need to make up my mind of what salt to use between Brightwell and Seachem...

What you guys think?

I was using Seachem but have now switched to AM. Its a great salt and cheaper than SC....

Back
Top Bottom