we are open Friday 1 May Amazing Indonesian menu arrived today

Reaction score
Hi Reefers,unpacked an amazing Indonesian shipment,on the menu:

Starters:Assorted bristle stars,blue leg hermits,turbo snails and red majestic shrimps

Soups:Mandarins,six lines wrasses,long snout butterflies and purple queen anthias.

Mains: Dinner Plate size large naso tang,side plate size powder blue,orange epaulette surgeon,gold rimmed surgeon,majestic and emperor angels.

Desserts:Red acanthastreas,red and orange florida ricordias,multicolor and multiple rainbow polyp rocks,lumo green hammers,open brains red and green,yellow pagodas,orange tube anenomes,coloured dounuts and coloured bubbles.

Please visit this weekend,we are open Friday 9 to 4,Saturday 9 to 4 and Monday 9 to 6pm.

:thumbup:best regards,
Idol Marine Crew.

Last edited by a moderator:
red and orange florida ricordias,multicolor and multiple rainbow polyp

Please send me amount for 1 of each and banking details...my courier will collect if you not able to drop at airport...

i will be there , how much for the lumo green hammer and rainbow polyp rocks

Frans, If you're coming through tomorrow (when we will be very happy to drill your tank), you will see the stock for real and can get their prices, as well as all the great advice we will give you at Idol Marine if you wish.:)

The aim of this thread is to get people to visit us, see the great stock and get some of the great vibe at our place.

We are not an internet catalogue based shop, and are not set up as such.

Rather come and have a cup of coffee and a chat with us.:thumbup:

People far from us are welcome to PM us for prices if they can take a decent order of fish or coral. At the moment we haven't the capacity to send very small orders around the country. We'll work on it though.;)

Cheers

Rob.

bob, what would u consider a decent order to ship to ct? Gawiedj perhaps we can again join orders, i am keen on a red ric as well. bob can u please pm me the price of the red ric.

Im keen on a joint order to Cape Town with the larger tangs and Angels you have.
Dinner Plate size large naso tang,side plate size powder blue,orange epaulette surgeon as well as the Majestic Angel
I need to stock a large tank.
Will pm for prices on what Im keen on....

Was there this morning with a chained credit card - serious stuff on offer - looks like a candy store with all the colours

Oh why could I not take one of them Anenomies - awesome!

Thanks for making my day guys

Marc

It totally horrible :whistling:

You know your c.card is going get hammered every time. :)

Those orange tube anemones are insane, I reckon they are big enough to take down a whale :lol:

Back
Top Bottom