Wavemaker

Reaction score
Hi All

Bought a WM1 wavemaker and intermittent controller. Need advice on how to set it up. Can other powerheads be added to the controller. What is the best position for maximum flow.

post some pics as well as make of controller etc this will help us to better advise you..

Keyaam. That would be the Boyu WM-2 you bought with the controller as the WM-1 doesn't come wit a controller and has about half the output than the WM-1. I don't think you can add any other pumps on this controller as it's designed for only 1. The WM-4 however has a controller with 4 wave makers on with the same output as the WM-1. As far as i know thw WM-1's output is around 1500l/hour and the WM-2 is 700 l/hour. What exactly do you need advice on with regards to setting it up?

Jaak i dont agree at all.
As the WM-1 does not COME with a controller but you can buy a controller for it, you are right on the WM-4 but the WM-1 has a 6000l/h flow, i dont know about the WM-2 flow though.

Jaak i dont agree at all.
As the WM-1 does not COME with a controller but you can buy a controller for it, you are right on the WM-4 but the WM-1 has a 6000l/h flow, i dont know about the WM-2 flow though.
Ocean, What's the problem? You're repeating what I said!?

Ocean, What's the problem? You're repeating what I said!?
Agreeing there but not in the rest of the post.

just a question about wavermakers are they still considered linear flow? ie can you just have a wavermaker in your tank

i have two boyu wm1 hooked up to the switch intermittent.

what it does is, you can plug two wm1 in this unit and give pump A a certain time to work while pump B is off, then you can also give pump B a certain time to work while pump A is off.

i think max time is 5min between pumps and minimum is 1min between pumps

The seio pumps doesn't work that nice with this switch, they rattle every time they start

i just got a resun. now must i still have one of my seio 820's in or just the wavermaker.
The more the flow and clever postioning of powerheads, the better ;)

cool. however this is quiet a beast wavemaker for my 125L DISPLAY.
mekaeel just the the man i wanted to ask about this. still getting my tank ready for sps. what is the optimum rate of flow again for sps.

Back
Top Bottom