Various corals for sale: take 2! Pta, Hatfield

Status
Not open for further replies.
No problem bud .... worthwhile for you to ship would be in the region of.....? As for shipping at my expense ... no problem just let let me know what figure you looking at for frags to make it worth your while ?

ah, i cant make you get to a figure.. otherwise, your stuck buying stuff you dont want. just to get to a figure.
so rather,
i thinks its best for you to decide what you would like and then let me know..

Still "feeling" my way..... so maybe if I spent R500 with shipping? Oh sorry this is just a mixture of frags that you have - colour wise - My tanks dont have much corals but I see my zoa's are doing well and rics and xenia's - I have one kenyan tree only and not growing wild but is growing...

sound ok.
i have no idea what shipping will cost..
but i will ask lanzo to help me out with it.

let me know what you are interested in and then i will ask lanzo what the price of shipping it would be

Cool Furbs - let me know some numbers and what I can get (total including all costs like packaging and shipping and "sweets" money) then we can take it from there - BTW the globes you sold me are still by Lanzo - not his fault though ... mine never got a chance to collect them....

ok cool, will do.
for now the prices are up at the top of the page with the pic of the respective coral

Are the following available

Hi Furbs
Have you got some blue Xenia and Frogspawn left?
Regards Paul
[EDITED: JB - removed cell number]

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom