Username / Nicknames on MASA Origin ???

Reaction score
Hi thought it might be intersting to see where or why people choose certain nicknames, obviously some guys use "fish related names" but others i would like to hear where the idea's came from ?
Like @MistaOrange ???

I got mine cause when i was much younger i wanted my child to be callled Zandalee (but that would have been if she had dark hair) instead i was blessed with two blondes instead .....lol.
So please share your reasons....might have some interesting stories coming up:thumbup:

Last edited by a moderator:
Last edited by a moderator:
well,my late mum called me Fuzzy for as long as i can remember..before pre-school days..it stuck with me through school etc and up until today friends and family still call me that,in fact,with customers,suppliers,etc its the only name they actually know when they refer to me... :)

well,my late mum called me Fuzzy for as long as i can remember..before pre-school days..it stuck with me through school etc and up until today friends and family still call me that,in fact,with customers,suppliers,etc its the only name they actually know when they refer to me... :)

But some people (like me) know's ur real name...lol....
Your name goes well with the reptile thing you into as well. ...I used to feed my snake's first "pinky's" then "fuzzy's" and then "mice" then "rats"....so yeah i think it's appropriate !:tt2:

I'm RiaanP because my name is... Duh. its obvious.

Back
Top Bottom