User Nic1

viper357

Admin
Reaction score
@Nic1 Please refrain from starting so many different threads and then not bothering to reply to any of them, here is a list of your issues...all in one place. Please post pics of your tank.

I hope someone can help, my hard corals were doing great now they loosing heads and my brain doesn't open like it should, any advise please.currently got carbon and pm pellets in

I guys I need help please, I read up everything, I put a new 40cm plate red in my tank, can LEDs have a influence of it dying? It's in the middle of tank, what can I dose? Is carbon and pm pellets enough?
Hi all, I have a dsb and mp pellets reactor and just but carbon in a bag.will this help? Hard corals dying

Hey guys, got a new anemone, finally found its place, how will I know if it's dying, tips are still green though and I tried hake etc but it seems he eats my pellets etc

Hi all, I have a huge soft coral, it opens about 30cm, lately it's opens but hangs? Any advise

Hi all, I put 2 new tangs in they were bullied but ok now.now I have a problem both got white spot, can it be stress and will go away?
Hey all hope you can help.Have a bristle tooth in my tank I got 2 new tangs and he bullies them badly, and with my rock no way to get him out

I my coral plate is bleaching any advise please?

Last edited:
HI all, I tested my water everything is 100% on the big, looks like Softy I an see there is a blank space in the middle, I use to cut off the side pieces of other softites but scared as this one is in the middle hope you can see it on my pics,
1. Tested Water - everything 100%
2.pics of all 4 tanks
3. I took advise I think my plate was to close to the LED but pic will be placed as I`m using a SR260 1200mm. and I dimmed it a bit and put he plate on the ground.
In m tank with the softies and the plate that is dyng i1 not usng pellets- only DSB Pics to follow. but in the white one I am, I also put the plates on the round as I am using radions
The water temp has notchanged in about a month im running at 27% and all other oral look happy.
4. my bubble coral with DSB ad Pellets seems to be not doing so well- pic there s well
5, Have 4 Tanks 2x 650L ons is a QT so excuse some algae at the back other is my main where the softy is, then I have a 600x600x700 TSR Cube, and last is bout 750L the White ne the Radions and all the anthias.I have not done water changes in a while as it is so hot the RO runs in quick, but al but they seem to flourish.
6. Lights are on 50%

Please see pics attached

photo 3.JPG

photo 2.JPG

photo 1.jpg

photo 5.JPG

photo 4.JPG

I also found out why the one softy was not doing well, it slipped but i put it back, the finger coal and hold thumbs so its fine soon

Is this the new Aquabee light unit?
attachment.php

and the one tank with the temperature wire hanging in the tank. Move it to the sump. It just looks awful to have a wire hanging like that. Distracts my eyes from what is in the tank.

dude you've got MTS :thumbup:

Multiple Tank Syndrome.

Anyway, which tank is the oldest?

OK so officially he suffers from both !! ....lol
MTTS = Multiple tank and tread syndrome .

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom