TOTM nominations

Resurecting a thread here, mods, how bout a new TOTM....

ha ha funny you should ask.... we have been busy with it but you would be surprised how many people dont want to feature their system.. also keen on a nice new exciting feature..

why wouldnt someone want to share all there hard work and efforts with a TOTM

there should be a tank of the month, monthly and not every two months lol... Then it actually will be tank of the month

why wouldnt someone want to share all there hard work and efforts with a TOTM

ag alot of people dont feel their systems have reached their full potential.. and thus hold back a little longer.. they will remain on the list and be reapproached at a later stage again..

there should be a tank of the month, monthly and not every two months lol... Then it actually will be tank of the month

yep i agree, its always a favourite for any forum.. and it really gives you insight as to what histroy went into getting the tank to where it is.. it also gets you a nice look at the equipment behind the scenes in a nicley sumarised article.

I like adee's one....;)
Kundhart gets my vote.......
And also, the guy from Saudi-Arabia..syedjilani
Syed's 300G Reef Aquarium - Marine Aquariums of South Africa

thank you for the suggestions, when you going to put up one we can drool over :)

on a serious note.....is my tank on that list...i think mine is okish

ag alot of people dont feel their systems have reached their full potential.. and thus hold back a little longer.. they will remain on the list and be reapproached at a later stage again..

yep i agree, its always a favourite for any forum.. and it really gives you insight as to what histroy went into getting the tank to where it is.. it also gets you a nice look at the equipment behind the scenes in a nicley sumarised article.

thank you for the suggestions, when you going to put up one we can drool over :)
Les, mine will take some time, it'll be a stunner.........:blush:

Guys thank you for the response so far, we are compiling info and will definatley be looking at the systems suggested.. May i urge you guys to post in your threads as this will help us aswell

our intention is to basically have candidates for this feature lined up for the next 12 months :)

so get posting on your threads...

Back
Top Bottom