toppdoggs new 1.6m build

hey guys so finnaly got dsl back up and running
did the whole house move the weekend dam what a kaaaak job
and managed to get some new inmates
i am so chuffed always wanted a p/blue and p/brown and lfs had very nice looking ones so got 1 of each
17164b156ada6fd76.jpg

17164b156ada54bf2.jpg

thats all for now getting some new frags soon will post pics then

hey guys so finnaly got dsl back up and running
did the whole house move the weekend dam what a kaaaak job
and managed to get some new inmates
i am so chuffed always wanted a p/blue and p/brown and lfs had very nice looking ones so got 1 of each
17164b156ada6fd76.jpg

17164b156ada54bf2.jpg

thats all for now getting some new frags soon will post pics then

awesum additions!!!

hey had a bit of bad luck with new additions did not stop fighting so had to put p/brown in sump to let him relax a bit
as he has cuts all over his body
so when he heals will return to lfs and swop for something else
so wanted blue and brown in tank but it seems its just not ment to be

hey had a bit of bad luck with new additions did not stop fighting so had to put p/brown in sump to let him relax a bit
as he has cuts all over his body
so when he heals will return to lfs and swop for something else
so wanted blue and brown in tank but it seems its just not ment to be
dude, they never going to give you the value of the fish back, sell it to me;). i have 2m tank with only a copper band and a blenny in it. loads of algea for him to chow too. PM me and i'm sure we can make some sort of plan.

they realy are beautifull fish, both of them. If you don't mind me asking, how much where they selling them for at the fish shop? hope your PB is still o k

they realy are beautifull fish, both of them. If you don't mind me asking, how much where they selling them for at the fish shop? hope your PB is still o k

tagging...

i like your avatar!

p/blue = R380.00
p/brown = R 350.00
and they still have lots in stock when i was there yesterday

Back
Top Bottom