"TOP" top-up unit, "COOLEST" chiller unit, "REPUTABLE" RO unit?

because,
Chiller - I do not use a chiller, never had. So I can not comment on them. Just that they do consume loads of power.

ATU - I got 2 SAGA units, expensive, a lot more than others, but due to the timer option, a lot better in my opinion

RO unit, I got a DD unit, Waterboy is good. Others already commented.
@RiaanP ...I tried surfing the Web looking for some info on these ATU...I can't find any info..can you help out with a Link or two...:blush:

Last edited by a moderator:
hey. in the uk the brand tmc just launched a cheapish auto top system its around £40 with 1 float and £60 for 2 floats they look like quite good value for money and postage shouldn't be that bad to sa. there is also a company called reefloat which do auto top ups, the whole system, the look pretty interesting. If you are interested i can pm you the links.

hey. in the uk the brand tmc just launched a cheapish auto top system its around £40 with 1 float and £60 for 2 floats they look like quite good value for money and postage shouldn't be that bad to sa. there is also a company called reefloat which do auto top ups, the whole system, the look pretty interesting. If you are interested i can pm you the links.

Thanks...I just Posted a Thread this morning about Reefloat...:p
Reefloat ATU and AWC - Marine Aquariums of South Africa

The TMC you are refering too...this one...?
tmc_v2_auto_top_up.jpg

V2 Auto Top-Up | Aquarium Supplies

Back
Top Bottom