This is IMACSA 2007

Damn what else did we miss out on ???

Mmm lets see..
All delegates were given a container of Omega One food
The lucky draw prizes included..
A Bubble Master 200 skimmer - AWESOME !!!!!!!!!!
8 autographed copies of Reef Invertabrates - Anthony Calfo
Reef Frenzy coral food samples
A frag tank and Seio pump
A hamper of Pure Reef supplements..

I'm sure the sponsors had a few things at the tables as well ;)

daboot.gif

is there dvd ???? i cud kick myself for not coming !!!!

I have offered to make an IMASA 2007 DVD if guys submit footage, I will edit it all together pop into the studio add music etc and make copies for all the reefers, anyone who has footage can PM me with their address details and I will have a courier pick up the tape.

Where is Mekaeel , you know I have a DVD manufacturing company... where is the footage ??

Cool

Muz

On behalf of all that couldn't make it...........Like me!!

Cheers for posting the pics guys.

A great thanx to everyone who made the imacsa weekend so fantastic I am no longer sorry that i decided to go at the last minute, I feel for those who could not make it.

A special thanx to Alan, Dean and Anthony and all the Sponsors for arranging everything it must have taken up plenty of your time, thanx again.

It was great to meet Anthony Calfo someone I had heard about years ago when breeding discus.

mmhh.there wasnt really any actuall footage but rather just pics muz as far as I know,unless maybe there were hidden cams somewhere

Pitty, I would have likes to hear the lecture, Well if anyone has footage they want to share they can let me know, the idea of an IMASA was discussed quite late in the day so probably did'nt make the list of things to do ! It sounds like everyone had their hands full !

Muz

A huge thank you to the organisers and sponsers for a very interesting weekend. Also thanks to Anthony Calfo for extremely informative and interesting talks and discussions. Learnt more this weekend than in the time that I have spent reading!

In the coral fragging pics no 4 there is someone with a video camera next to mekaeel. Perhaps? With a white & red shirt on.

Back
Top Bottom