the waterboys new r.o upgrade patents approved

Marco how much for just the DI chamber as i want 3 to run carbon, rowa and purigen?

call me......got some odds and ends that may suit your needs for a awesome deal.

have a few new housings that got scratches that i cant sell to lfs so can give you a deal:yeahdude:

Ok there seems to be a solution then. The flush valve is closed but the waste could be due to being connected directly to mains pressure. Do you stock all the goodies refered to, to 'automated' the system and what do they cost?

Let me know.

call me......got some odds and ends that may suit your needs for a awesome deal.

have a few new housings that got scratches that i cant sell to lfs so can give you a deal:yeahdude:

Fantastic stuff will call u in a few hours u may still be asleep:biggrin:

Ok there seems to be a solution then. The flush valve is closed but the waste could be due to being connected directly to mains pressure. Do you stock all the goodies refered to, to 'automated' the system and what do they cost?

Let me know.

yes i do....there 2 options.....like i said , give me a call and i'll be able to guide you to which is the best route for you

this is our patent part for marine r.o.units.
it is designed to be compact aswell as extremely efficiant.
the design lets the membrane (genuine filmtech american manufactured.... /not filmtech china) membrane to run at its optimum flow and pressure levels at time of production and flushing.

2010_03192010jan0024.jpg

this is a normal valve

2010_03192010jan0025.jpg

and this is the patent unit lined up with a normal valve aswell as our old style membrane flush system that was "copied" by people who know nothing about water purification but tried to make a buck out of selling marine r.o.units.

2010_03192010jan0026.jpg

as you can see the unit is alot smaller.....but what it can do for the life of your membrane (the hart of your r.o. unit is incredible)

be sure to ask wherever you by your r.o. machines from for a filmtech / dow chemicals certificate of approval and performance.......
if they cant produce it.........tell them have a nice day:nono:

Is the first pic the new valve?

Back
Top Bottom