The new D+D x-wave powerhead

Mike

Retired Moderator
Reaction score
Remind you of anything?:whistling:

104481835ca9aa0f.jpg

lol, well it looks pretty good, performance and price wise it may prove to be a fairly decent Tunze competitor, according to the pic it looks like it may have a few variable flow/controller options - looks good so far :)

What do you mean "Tunze competitor"? it's a blatant copy??? so it's bound to be a good competitor, i would imagine the prices will be around the same too.

I did check the Deltec website (sponsor on UR) but no mention as yet

Well if it's the same price as Tunze then I'm not interested.

What do you mean "Tunze competitor"? it's a blatant copy???
The plastic on the outside is a blatant copy, but it's what's on the inside that counts, anybody can copy the looks, but the performance and functions is what we're all after.

The plastic on the outside is a blatant copy, but it's what's on the inside that counts, anybody can copy the looks, but the performance and functions is what we're all after.

Just a wild stab in the dark here, but i reckon they could be made in the same factory.:whistling:

Must be made under license surely, it's exactly the same. Tunze would have patented everything on that pump including the casing. And then used the Seio swivel mount..

If you can't beat them, join them :)

Reminds me of some pumps called X-Wave I saw in someones tank over 6 months ago... :D

shhht

OOPS, Rory almost spills the beans...;)

IIRC, yes it can and the tunze pumps can be plugged into the x wave controller.
Wonder whether D&D is going to brand their seaswirl equivalent as well......

IIRC, yes it can and the tunze pumps can be plugged into the x wave controller.
Wonder whether D&D is going to brand their seaswirl equivalent as well......

Hey guys Tunze have moved on to the Stream 2 so what ever copy it is now old tech, lets see what happens
For those of you that are interested go to the uploads section and compare a 6055 with stream 2

George
1974889e61b36140.jpg

1974889e486a43c8.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom