The long road...

More pics!!

95848b237997e95b.jpg

95848b237c4ec646.jpg

I'm not going to say it looks nice because you're selling it :tt2: but I do like that piece of rock on the bottom right :)

Hey Viper, I'm only selling because I got a nice deal on something 120l bigger with sump, etc... It'll look even better!! I'll take pics of that Bali LR you like in the new tank:razz:

Are these sponges ?

They sometimes don't do to well under lights, keep an eye on them as they are the greatest natural filtration systems on the earth, so you want them to be happy :)
Hey Warr, I tried to get more info on them but couldn't get much. Where would be a better place for them? How much light do they like?

My sponges and sea squirts all live under my reef, getting only reflected and refracted light

Cool, Thanks.

Well you can go for Seachem Reef builder.Bicarb is just a cheaper alternative.Speak to Hennie(Reef Maniac) to give you a correct dosage for your tank.
By the way Ocean, Bicarb does not have an effect on Ca as far as i know.

I have seen many articles about Ca and Alk not going well and when you buy the Seachem there is almost no risk of things going wrong, as i have heard MANY storys of that.

Check out Mag, raising alk will not help if Mag is low, as Ca and alk cant both be in the water collum at a suficant level, as Mag let the Ca and alk stabilize at a nice level!

Back
Top Bottom