The hunt

Reaction score
HI all:

99548985a947dd66.jpg

this is what a was up to the last week shooting the grap out of some koedoes

Last edited by a moderator:
WOW! Now THAT will upset some women, and some womanly men ;-)
BUT for me - I woudld just LOVE to do THAT! Where was this Ben?
AND - if you don't mind me asking - how much did it cost PER kudu?
Are they going to become biltong?

up in zulu land this last weekend
The koedoes go for about R1500 to R2700 ,but it was n gift for some of my clayents just to say thanks for there support the last year.We shot 8 in total.

my next trip is on the 22 of this month your welcome to join as we have n big jol

We make biltong of most of the meat and some koedoe worse

Good morning reefers

i'm going hinting this weekend and this time i'm going to get bambie. will post pic on monday so for all the girlie guys and greenish girls dont look at this forum it's for grownups only
:75:

Ben, is this hunting controlled by permit, or do you just blast away at the local wildlife?
Not squeamish, just interested, we don't get much hunting done over here in the UK (shooting yes, hunting...no):lol:

strangely enough i have over come all my blood lust in my teenage years although had a lovely hunt of Moose last year in norway ( no not hunting gorgeous blond babes in bars as my brother took it!). Now i love to go but rarely hunt myself:)

lovely pics there Ben, good shooting, stalking kudo in thick bush is a joy of africa:)

strangely enough i have over come all my blood lust in my teenage years although had a lovely hunt of Moose last year in norway ( no not hunting gorgeous blond babes in bars as my brother took it!). Now i love to go but rarely hunt myself:)

lovely pics there Ben, good shooting, stalking kudo in thick bush is a joy of africa:)

I like the idea, maybe try it next year when i visit, if any of you lot trust me with a loaded weapon:lol: :lol: :lol:

oo yes wee man you must have an permit for every deer that you want to shoot you must even differentiate between male and female
How it works is the park rangers determine how many buck need to be shot for the year in order to run the park efficiently. so it's not a free for oll hunt, this is south africa not africa

Ben, is this hunting controlled by permit, or do you just blast away at the local wildlife?
Not squeamish, just interested, we don't get much hunting done over here in the UK (shooting yes, hunting...no):lol:

:lol: :lol: Wee-Man, This is Africa boet, we have lions roaming in our streets remember...:lol: . But no, you do not need a permit if you want to hunt (only for your rifle) but you have to hunt at places (farms/reserves) that does carry the hunting/culling permit. If not, we call it "poaching" and that is a serious offence.:whistling:

oo yes wee man you must have an permit for every deer that you want to shoot you must even differentiate between male and female
How it works is the park rangers determine how many buck need to be shot for the year in order to run the park efficiently. so it's not a free for oll hunt, this is south africa not africa

Cool, a sensible culling system to keep the herd healthy.

:lol: :lol: Wee-Man, This is Africa boet, we have lions roaming in our streets remember...:lol: . But no, you do not need a permit if you want to hunt (only for your rifle) but you have to hunt at places (farms/reserves) that does carry the hunting/culling permit. If not, we call it "poaching" and that is a serious offence.:whistling:

Funnily enough, we have poaching in the UK but personally i prefer mine soft boiled:whistling:

Sorry, we posted at the same time. But I think Wee Man was asking a generalising question, as to all hunting taking place in our "Beloved" Country:thumbup:

Yes thats the idee. We just got a problem with elephants the rangers dit culling there as well but due to international pressure they have stop.Now some of our parks look like shit the elephants destroy every thing in there way due to over population

Back
Top Bottom