The best T5 EVER made IMO

here is a teaser the below photo taken with my cell shows all three globes that they make. Aquablue Plus(white) Actinic Plus(Blue), Actinic Pure(actinic)
17054a0b494f2278d.jpg

Pic quality is poor but can only say good things about this brand, they work dammmmmm well

Sounds good Jaco, But one stupid question?

its says it mimics water depth of 1 through to 20 meters...... Surely the lighting at 1 meter is completely different to that of 20 meters?

Hi lIghty, I think it has to do with the penetration depth. Of course, at 20 metres the light will be much less than at 1 metre, but it just replicates / mimics how it would look in the ocean at that depth. Thats all I can think.

Maybe one of the divers can help explain what 1 meter and 20 meters below the ocean looks like...;)

it would depend where you dive if it was the red sea it would maybe it would look the same from 1 - 20m but the difference is that there is not coral loss in our tanks cause of the depth. I think the colour they refer to is the colour it give the water not the corals and i think it is very realistic. cause i use these lights and the coral would match a mid day sodowana dive at about 12m

Back
Top Bottom