The ATI Bubble Master Clan.

Right got a pic, this is my skimmer from the top.
RIMG0158.jpg

I end up with this after about 4days.
RIMG0161-1.jpg

shit that looks good. Think my tunze pumps may get sidelined for one of these...

Just remember Alan has got like 600 fish in his system, that's a lot of fish poo to get rid of :p

Just remember Alan has got like 600 fish in his system, that's a lot of fish poo to get rid of :p

But remember he is also running a Dual Pump, mesh modded, fuel injected, Twin Turbo'd Reef Octo in Tandem with that BM.
That BM is pumping :)

shot alan i will most definitely raise it on the new system!!

Quick question
I notice these ATi skimmers don't come with any larny packaging/1000page instruction manual in every conceivable language just in case someone from tibet needs one -- in short no bling bling!!
Personally I admire any company that can cut the frills and put the money where it counts -- but do you ATi boys and gals know the reason why this is so?
You have to agree that the skimmers look "home made"

I can only imagine that the package was cut to save on costs, i think but i do stand under correction BK may do the same.
As for instruction manual i dont think it is really needed as it is a real plug and play skimmer with no frills and i know the new ones even come out with a gate valve. I really believe ATI listen to their market in what is needed in the hobby and than produce it as cost effectively as possible with out sacrificing quality. it is the easiest skimmer i have ever installed and the easiest to maintain, to strip and reassemble this skimmer takes less than a minute.
You pretty good at DIY if you think this looks home made.

BM250_web.jpg

Nothing wrong with the build quality on the ATI's :thumbup:

Here's one that hasn't been bumped in a while........anybody stiil using these skimmers?

Just a quick question Alan - or anyone else who owns a Bubble King/Bubble Master - does how much dark stinking muck does your skimmers remove in a week's time? (7 days)? In litres?

Will measure, mine has been off line for awhile but is up and running again.

Cool! Many thanks. I would just like to have a very loose baseline measure.... My Bubble Magus produces 25 litres of dark stinking (but slightly watery) skimmate in 7 days. I use a 25 litre drum as container for the skimmate, so, that's how I measure.

Okay, pulling out about 5 Litres from BM, but that is running with the RO which pulls another 1.5 Litres per week. Reasons for this can be many, lower nutrient levels, use of filter wool, etc etc.

Back
Top Bottom