The Angling Thread

Yip, going to Njoggies tomorrow at 12 and sleep over again. Ignoblis of 34kg as well as 145kg Raggie came out there today. Also 09 nice size Pompano
you lucky F@$#%$#

If you have a sleeping bag, you more than welcome to go with- bring something to Braai during the night (In beteween the crayfish and Mussels we normally braai) and something to drink

If you have a sleeping bag, you more than welcome to go with- bring something to Braai during the night (In beteween the crayfish and Mussels we normally braai) and something to drink
eish dude,you tempting me...wheres this place?how far is it?

Well, the usual guys that goes with that you saw on the pics of the "Boring Weekends" thread, are also going with again- that means Herkie etc. I suppose they all "Hooked" by that place

Well, the usual guys that goes with that you saw on the pics of the "Boring Weekends" thread, are also going with again- that means Herkie etc. I suppose they all "Hooked" by that place
yeah Herkie is a cool guy.pass my regards on to him when you meet

thanks for the offer :) wife is still in a bit of pain after giving birth,will defniatley take you up on this some other time ;)

Cool, no sweat. But in the meantime, check out these Rockod that 02 of my friends caught over the weekend (not the first pic but the Malabar one):

Last edited:
Ok, this was caught in St Lucia: 16kg and 8kg Yellow Belly Rockod

StLucia-001.jpg

This was caught Locally: 12 kg Malabar

DSC02695.jpg

And this is a 356pnd Grouper- Caught overseas, pic was sent to me:

grouper.jpg

OMG i think i will need to invest in better equipment before i tackle one of those beasts... light tackle just wont cut it...

So I missed out on fishing for the weekend. The @#$%^ wind started pumping this afternoon and has not stopped yet.
Fortunately I got a nice fathers day present- not that I am going to use it a lot (Suppose mom and the boys bought it for themselves and used "Fathers Day" as an excuse...LoL

Back
Top Bottom