Thanks KZN guys:)

Ok lets settle for lazy :p No I want the electricity in my tank for Scuba :lol: Forgot?

oh hell I had clean forgotten about that shocking series of events. shees reading through this it sounds like we were mean to scuba, didnt feel like it at the time LOL, but will help to keep his hands off your corrals LOL

na. doesn't work. i'll just wear slops and then i won't get shocked:) should have seen it coming though
Damn, now i gotta wet my floor too :p

that sounds brilliant....we may meet in UK sooner though and kick that lazy mikes butt and get his tank going first:)

but i live in skiing heaven when I am in norway so we'll have to organise a trip out there or two:)

Yeah de yeah, it'll take more than you two to kick butt;)

79 minutes gone....can the boks score again...surely not. not against the thorns of the rose.....

oh hell habanna in the corner.....who needs beer??? :)

captain crisp...where's the pics tjomma;)
:mad::unhappy::1hissyfit::1angry: i have just downloaded lots of pics and i cant get bloody photobucket going again. I have shots of mekaeels tank ( all rather hazey green with algae) ushaka stuff, specific fish shots for masa needs help etc etc and cant upload! :(

although i must admit i had a seriously "off" session with the camera and they aint great at all :( but still good to share. I'll kick someone off a pc and use theirs to upload later

Back
Top Bottom