Thanks guys!

Reaction score
My name is Afoke, i'm new in here. Am a marine aquarium freak.
I'm currently building 200 gallon tank for a fish only aquarium.
i need help to build the centralised filtration system with a sump.
Photos and specifications of equipments such as protein skimmer, external pump and Uv that will be good enough for the size of my tank.
Any one have a clue to what exactly i needed to do? Please guys help.
Thanks.

Welcome to MASA!!

hello Afoke really nice to have you join MASA:)

Not many Ghanaians on this forum, although i do have a trip planned there later this year, it sounds like a facinating country with a great coast line:)

thats a nice sized tank you are aiming at are you doing it all yourself or getting someone to make one to your design?

have you kept marines before?

we have lots of help on MASA i am sure we will all chip in and give you all the support you need:)

Welcome to MASA

Welcome to MASA. Are you going to have more than one tank with the central filtration unit or is it just for the one tank?

masahello

Welcome to MASA, glad you joined us. Did you have a tank/s previously?

hello Afoke really nice to have you join MASA:)

Not many Ghanaians on this forum, although i do have a trip planned there later this year, it sounds like a facinating country with a great coast line:)

thats a nice sized tank you are aiming at are you doing it all yourself or getting someone to make one to your design?

have you kept marines before?

we have lots of help on MASA i am sure we will all chip in and give you all the support you need:)

Welcome to MASA

Hi Crisppin,

Many thanks for your response, and for your intended support.
To answer some of ur questions. I have been keeping marine fish for some time but in a small scale. I'm building the tank myself. i am going to have it as a display tank with the sump under it.
what i need now is how to go about plumbing of the sump glass to the display tank and moreso, how to connect the external pump to feed the display tank from the sump, including my protein skimmer and UV.

Talking about Ghana, i can assure you is a nice place with very good coastal line as you rightly put it. in any case just let me know when you intend coming.

Thanks.

Welcome to MASA aquamann :)

Back
Top Bottom