Thank You to all CT reefers

Reaction score
To all CT Reefers , a huge :thumbup: & thank you for your support & patience with the first CT coral shipment, having it come in by suprise has created a few challenges but your patience and understanding has made it great fun

The attidude has been amazing and I am sure we will just grow from strenght to strength ( as long as they dont drop a suprize shipment on me again :p)

Watch this space..even more to come

You guys rock :yeahdude:

Frans thanks for those coral I bought from you today, the zoa is slowly opening up & the same for the shrooms which are really stunning under the moon light. you might as well keep that bright green favia for next week LOL. kidding but would love to get some favia soon!!!!
Oh yes those nudi's how much are they?

So Trev is it that fish you were talking about at the last meet? If so finally someone that delivers big up to Frans & Lanzo I'll be knocking on your door soon. Nice one Trev & must come see this fish you were raving about. :whistling:

Yes thats it Frans got it. Out of the 5 guys that said they can get it Frans got it first time and I also have another one on order which I know I will get its just delayed for about 2 months but like I say I know I will get it. Its not suposed to be a dificult fish to get its just that the other guys are to quick to say yes they will get any fish but then do nothing about it even after asking a handfull of times where as Frans jumped on it instantly and thats the difference

Big up to Frans,he makes the Dorry pets name proud!
Some great corals he got in!!

I told you so in the beginning, Frans. Remember?
With your attitude you are able to turn the Cape Town market upside down.
It just will take some time, but you are going to make it!
And it is really nice to hear, that the so called Capetonians are very good supporter and still believe, that there must be somebody, who will really bring in the most desired livestock.

And it is really nice to hear, that the so called Capetonians are very good supporter and still believe, that there must be somebody, who will really bring in the most desired livestock.

Yeah Frans is a flipping lekker O'k

Hey Frans, tell me, you seem real busy, much as is Lanzo but you tend to be online a little more, his is up to his eyes in work to get up and running with the shop. Here is the question, can you get me a blue star? Bout 5-7cm across.

I have asked here and there and 2 months later, not even a signe of one, I was told that they are VERY difficult to come by but ja, I am not an importer so I can't comment. Considering the connection between you and Lanzo, I would collect from the JHB shop, but the credit would have to go to the branch between you two who actually gets the credit for sourcing and getting it in...

Hey Frans, tell me, you seem real busy, much as is Lanzo but you tend to be online a little more, his is up to his eyes in work to get up and running with the shop. Here is the question, can you get me a blue star? Bout 5-7cm across.

I have asked here and there and 2 months later, not even a signe of one, I was told that they are VERY difficult to come by but ja, I am not an importer so I can't comment. Considering the connection between you and Lanzo, I would collect from the JHB shop, but the credit would have to go to the branch between you two who actually gets the credit for sourcing and getting it in...

Hi Peter

Blue linka stars are possible to get, I dont have on order now but we are placing an order now with a supplier where they are on the list....just pop Lanzo a mail, I am sure he will be able to assist

Yip Marcel, I still remember our first discussions when I was still a CT newby :p As always your advice & inpt has been spot on !

Frans, I think its frankly absurd for you to be thanking the capetownians. I can't express how chuffed I am (and every other capetownian i've spoken to is) to have you here in cape town as a supplier. Before you opened up I had absolutely NO confidence in any fish store. None! But you offer advice as a fellow reefer, regardless of what that means to your sales, and that is something very special. So thank you bud! Now I just need to wait for my next bursary payment to come through so that I can support you properly! hahaha :)

Frans, I think its frankly absurd for you to be thanking the capetownians. I can't express how chuffed I am (and every other capetownian i've spoken to is) to have you here in cape town as a supplier. Before you opened up I had absolutely NO confidence in any fish store. None! But you offer advice as a fellow reefer, regardless of what that means to your sales, and that is something very special. So thank you bud! Now I just need to wait for my next bursary payment to come through so that I can support you properly! hahaha :)

Dane, I think Frans is right and has to thank the CT reefers.
Not that he must do it, but I totally understand it from his point of view.
Frans came down to CT with mixed emotions and the fact, that he had not that much to sell lately was worrying him probably. Frans had to push himself into the market between all the others and he relies on the sales. None the less, I think he still had a good start and things can only get better for him and for us.
The fact, that Frans opened this thread shows us again what kind of person he is.
Frans, it is a pleasure to have you in CT and thank you for making the almost impossible, possible.

Dane, it is called bursary money, not fishery money!

The attidude has been amazing and I am sure we will just grow from strenght to strength ( as long as they dont drop a suprize shipment on me again :p)

:whistling: sorry bud.....luckily you sorted it out and the feedback looks to be good:thumbup:

Keep up the good work:yeahdude:

Thanks to you for getting inn my special fish which has taken some shops almost two years and still nothing, I will see you tomorrow afternoon

If you need one more...i also got one:whistling:

Back
Top Bottom