Tanks started and still running under LED Lighting

Hi

I'm also starting my new cube tank with the ecotech radion

Will let. You know what happens etc..

please do guys, i think the sooner we form a track record of SA tanks started an maintained under LED we will be able to have a database to reference to rule out doubt that they are infact as good as they say they are..

im always cautious when entering a new era in the marine hobby, i like to see the products prove themselves before diving in..

im sure there must be more people watching in the same manner..

looking forward to the threads guys..

:lol: no probs dude.. in all regard leds are better...like i mentioned above @Sammy is doing growth testing and having pretty awesum results:thumbup:
Yeah, awesome results indeed...

Basically tracking Acro growth under my LED lighting. Results are phenomenal !

Experiment started : 27.07.2012

7204783_orig.jpg

3011148_orig.jpg

Present: 17.08.2012

969055_orig.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
@leslie hempel
LEDs are here to stay. I have 4 90w units over my 2m and all I can say is the growth is amazing !!! Getting a 1mm growth every 1-2 days go check my thread!

Last edited by a moderator:
Guys I thought I would resurect this old thread to see where we are with led!

Please post a pic of your tank stating the start date and let's see how led have been an advantage to your system

Old thread,I thought I would revive it to get some pictures of systems now started and run from day one on LED to show just how far the tech has come!

Always nice to look back and know that we're we stand today was the rite decision..

Led is deffinatley the most cost effective and beneficial lighting source that yields results with prices actually coming down from earlier models introduced!

Back
Top Bottom