Tank of the month for January 2009

Tobes

Retired Moderator
Reaction score
Wow!That is stunning! Havent read through, just viewed the pics and it is amazing. I like the idea of the different color montis growing together.

Very well done, but a bit too full for me, stunning colours, but i think it will be outgrown in a few months.

Wow!That is stunning! Havent read through, just viewed the pics and it is amazing. I like the idea of the different color montis growing together.

I see a new project coming... :)

Very well done, but a bit too full for me, stunning colours, but i think it will be outgrown in a few months.

I agree Mike, nice colours and everything but a bit too full for my taste as well. I would like a bit of sand to show :p

That monti looks like ice cream, very nice and different.

We stress about Ph. Did you guys check what the tanks ph is? 7.7-7.9

Read a piece on pH and 7.8 -8.2 is perfect. As long as it doesn't fluctuate too much too quickly.

Hhhmmm - interesting that there is not much water flow in the tank - relatively spoken...
1 Hydor Koralia 1, 1 Tunze 6025, and 1 Tunze 6045?

How much is that total water flow? And what the heck are the stuff he is using for his sump return?

Very Nice. I also think it's a bit too full for my taste but that's still a awesome tank!!

second that nice but were do i start to look it's to overfull but i will give my right @!#$ to have a tank like that!!.

Back
Top Bottom