Tank Move - Durban to Pretoria

Damn... bad news.
and it really suck to be successful from Durban to here, to only fail the next day due to a pump.

Damn... bad news.
and it really suck to be successful from Durban to here, to only fail the next day due to a pump.
Indeed. Things were going so well. Gennie ran without missing a heartbeat during the trip. All the fish were cruising along very nicely even after spending 2 days in the bin. Wish I wasn't so occupied with sorting out so many other things. I've only got myself to blame for this loss:(

...My worst fears were realised on Monday morning. Lost most of my fish (Sailfin/Yellow/Flame and many more). The only ones to survive were the Regal Tang, both Common Clowns and a Angel. Not very chuffed with myself atm. The main circulation pump somehow wasn't working on Monday morning. Think the livestock succumbed due to a lack of oxygen:(After 2 days everything seemed fine and the fish were very happy in the flow bin. Dark days for us...
:eek:....I'm sooo sorry...:crying:..to have made a succcessful trip like that...and then get "gut wrenched"...:crying:..so sorry for you'r losses...:(

Sorry to hear bud .... But as we are all told here ... chin up and move on ..... I'm sure with your passion and drive in this hobby you will come out on top and have a successfull tank soon ....

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom