tangs,Tangs,TANGS!!!

yuri, for how much do those purple tang and sohal go?

Hi annoyin i agree with everyone with keeping multiple tangs in a tank i tried it and it was chaos tried keeping a blonde naso tang, regal tang n goldrim tang. My naso jus went at my the poor goldrim tang and i lost him ,my regal tang went not long after that but the naso and regal always got along. Saying that i think its kinda hard getting them to live together. And on the other hand my dads friend has a 2m tank with yellow belly regal, yellow tang, scopa tang, sailfin tang, convict tang, bristile tooth tang, powder blue tang and a fox face dont know how he did maybe he was jus lucky.

My 3 favorite tangs i would like have would have to b sohal tang, goldrim tang and dnt know the name of the other but it looks like a purple tang the body is brown with white dots and a yellow tail fin

Nemo jan working on a new reef system nw the dt is 1500cm long, 600cm wide and 800cm high will only probably only get in running end of they year or so

A word of advice. Don't go above 650 high. you will regret in time to come. Besides the extra expense of a deep tank be prepared for big power lighting and a loss of interest due to difficulty handling maintenance chores.
If you want a 700l tank rather consider a 1500 x 700 x 650 tank. You wont have to go the 400w MH route and you have a dance floor to aqua scape in. A better option. IMO

A little OT but take the advice.

My 3 favorite tangs i would like have would have to b sohal tang, goldrim tang and dnt know the name of the other but it looks like a purple tang the body is brown with white dots and a yellow tail fin

that would be a gem tang and as the name suggests this is a GEM!!!:slayer:

you guys are making me scared now... im getting a big blonde naso and a desjardini sailfin on Friday to add to my existing tangs.....so please hold all the thumbs you can!haha:peroni::thumbup:

Hey guys just found info that I can put a yellow eye tang with my pb. Got one at pet stop and picking him up on thursday:thumbup:!!!! I also baught a foxface and a cleaner wrasse! I'm super excited, can't wait!!!:razz:

Hey guys just found info that I can put a yellow eye tang with my pb. Got one at pet stop and picking him up on thursday:thumbup:!!!! I also baught a foxface and a cleaner wrasse! I'm super excited, can't wait!!!:razz:

Awesome and congrats...;)

Ok that does it! I tried to avoid this thread for as long as I could but just had to get down to reading it today so look like i have to start saving up for some tangs! Any idea in comparison to other species of fishies why the prices of tangs make such a deep hole in the pocket?
Posted via Mobile Device

hey guys, this look real to you?
feels a bit photoshopped to me... :whistling:

13924a8033be27887.jpg

Back
Top Bottom