TaahirS in wall tank

I reeeaaaaaalllllyyyyy want a new fish. Only one fish and I added him nearly 3 months ago!!!
Any ideas for a next fish? Was thinking either:
Pair of bangaiis
A purple fire fish
Possum wrasse

Any more ideas?

Bud, say no to chromis and Banghai..too common you know? You want something that's very active and colourful. All I can say is have hard look into wrasses, hogfish and basslets. Maybe a flasher wrasse and a royal gramma?

I been on the lookout for a royal Gramma as well.. Seem difficult to find right now. I know you enquired about my six line, what about that?

Bud, say no to chromis and Banghai..too common you know? You want something that's very active and colourful. All I can say is have hard look into wrasses, hogfish and basslets. Maybe a flasher wrasse and a royal gramma?

Chromis are common and not really a fan, but would like to breed bangaiis. I had a royal gramma and not quite sure if I should get another one. Will look at other basslets and wrasses:thumbup:

I been on the lookout for a royal Gramma as well.. Seem difficult to find right now. I know you enquired about my six line, what about that?

From what I've read they can be bullies. Don't really want aggressive fish, I want more laid back peaceful fish.:m106:

Last edited:
So at the moment the fish list is looking like this:

convict tang(already have)
2 bangaiis
Possum wrasse
Flasher wrasse
Purple firefish
maybe a basslet.

Is that OK or am I overstocking?

One does not need a lot of live rock for a tank to be a breeding ground for pods. I have tons in my tank and I do not have that much liverock if you have seen.

mmm... I will see.
One night I'll go with my torch to see if there are any pods running around.
When I was away the tank sitter said she saw lots of little 'white ants' running around the sand.
I'll do some more research.:thumbup:

Adding to my list of tunze equipment:)

image.jpg

Back
Top Bottom