Sweetnsour's Boyu nano TL-450

Reaction score
Sup reefers

thought id start a thread for my Boyu TL450 that i have.

here's some pics

DSC05626.gif

DSC05627.gif

DSC05629.gif

DSC05633.gif

DSC05634.gif

DSC05638.gif

DSC05641.gif

DSC05642.gif

DSC05645.gif

DSC05720.gif

lovely Nano, those Zoa's are amazing

you may want to have a look at bushmans thread, your blue sponge thing looks horribly similar to the one he had which completely over ran his tank .....

Wow nice Nano! You have some awesome Zoas there too!! What rics are those that are hidden in the little containers?

you may want to have a look at bushmans thread, your blue sponge thing looks horribly similar to the one he had which completely over ran his tank .....

It does look exactly like that blue sponge. It is one of the few sponges that feeds solely off light apparently...

Hey Sweetnsour,

Very nice setup you have there:thumbup:

Love the Zoa's. You have some beaut's.

BTW: What are you feeding the starfish ?

thanks man , appreciate all the info you gave me on the skimmer and MH

im def going to to do the skimmer soon.

at the moment im not feeding it as ive been told it eats algae which i have growing on the back pane.

thank Neil H

thanks for the heads up i just read it now eish thats a bad one, im going to trim it again this weeekend, but it doesnt seem to bos like in bushmans tank so ill keep my eye on it.

thanks man , appreciate all the info you gave me on the skimmer and MH

im def going to to do the skimmer soon.

at the moment im not feeding it as ive been told it eats algae which i have growing on the back pane.

Sweetnsour,

IMO I would try to get a positive ID on the starfish you have ( If you haven';t already done so).
Not so sure about the star only living off algae, so it wouldn't hurt to just check the dietary requirements for the species you have.

Just a thought;)

Sweetnsour,

IMO I would try to get a positive ID on the starfish you have ( If you haven';t already done so).
Not so sure about the star only living off algae, so it wouldn't hurt to just check the dietary requirements for the species you have.

Just a thought;)

Apollo

ive tried looking for it on the net but cant seem to find it unfortunately, true i def want to feed it correctly.

i am still looking and should i find it will let you guys know.

Sweetnsour,

Just a thought;)

Apollo they have been ID'd as cushion starfish, safe algae eaters

Back
Top Bottom